My friends are planning a baby shower for a brand new mama-to-be, so I thought it would be a good time to suggest some fabulous baby shower party games:
- Chocolate covered nappy: this infamous game involves using a CLEAN nappy filled with various melted chocolates and the guests have to sniff/taste they way to a guess of which chocolate was used. Suggested by Amy from the smallest of things.
- Abi from something about baby suggested loads of games (see her post) my favourites were the egg and sperm race (decorate the wooden spoon as a giant sperm) and guess the celebrity baby name.
- This game sounds great: fill baby bottles with a drink and the first to finish the bottle wins (could be any drink in their). Thanks to Mia for this suggestion.
- Some twists on traditional party games from Nicola (all things spliced) pin the dummy on the baby, modelling play doh babies and fill in the missing nursery rhyme lyrics.
- Porn or Push? You all get pictures of women giving birth mixed with porno faces and have to guess which is which. Thanks to Leslie from Messy Blog for this suggestion.
- Michelle from the purple pumpkin Suggested guess the famous baby, using childhood photos of celebrities.
- The baby food game was also suggested but I think I will avoid that one, thanks Emma from the Money Whisperer.
I now have loads of ideas for games, can’t wait to show you all photos from the party!!